FRENCH RIVIERA TENNIS
Beachcomber French Riviera Resort & Spa
Nestled between Nice and Cannes, Beachcomber French Riviera Resort & Spa is set on a 13-hectare estate bathed in Côte D’Azur sunshine. The resort is part of the Mouratoglou Tennis Academy which is comprised of 34 tennis courts, a pro shop, high tech fitness room and a medical centre.
Enjoy weekend training camps at Beachcomber French Riviera and the Mouratoglou Tennis Academy which are adapted to every players profile. There is more to the resort than just tennis. There are two swimming pools, a 700-square metre spa and delicious seasonal cuisine crafted by Chef, Franckie Quenette. You can also use the resort as a base to explore the region.
- Transfer is 11 miles from Nice airport
- Rooms: 155 comfortable air-conditioned rooms
- WIFI: Complimentary in all rooms
- Restaurants: 2
- Meal Plan: Bed & Breakfast or Halfboard
- Spa Cinq Mondes
- Mouratoglou Tennis Academy
- 34 tennis courts of which 8 are covered
- 2 swimming pools
Mouratoglou Tennis Academy
The Mouratoglou Tennis Academy is at the heart of Beachcomber French Riviera Resort & Spa. Founder and President of the Mouratoglou Tennis Academy, Patrick Mouratoglou, has a dedicated team of 26 tennis coaches, 8 fitness trainers and 2 sports psychology coaches on hand to look after you.
The coaches will adapt the training programme to meet your needs and skill level, ensuring you get the very best from your time at the academy.
Mouratoglou Tennis Academy
- 34 clay and hard courts (8 indoor courts)
- 6 courts connected with Playsight Technology
- Student campus, school and accommodation
- Athletics track and multi-sports area
- Fitness room and weightlifting area
- Sports-medicine centre with latest technology
- Pro shop – specialising in tennis and padel
- 2 pools – outdoor and indoor
- Beachcomber French Riviera Resort onsite
Weekend Tennis Camp features
- Follow in the footsteps of Serena Williams (Patrick Mouratoglou is Serena Williams coach), Novak Djokovic, Grigor Dimitrov and David Goffin who have all trained at the Mouratoglou Academy
- All training camps are adapted to every players profile from social to high level players
- The camps offer the perfect balance between pleasure and performance and are headed by a team of highly professional and experienced tennis and fitness coaches
- Semi-intensive Weekend Camp – 30 minute warm up and 2 hours of tennis on Saturday and Sunday
- Intensive Weekend Camp – 30 minute warm up and 4 hours of tennis on Saturday and Sunday
- Maximum of 4 players to each court
- Free use of tennis courts at the Mouratoglou Tennis Academy outside of lessons (best to book times in advance) 34 clay and hard courts (8 indoor courts) available
- Access to indoor and outdoor pools, the sports centre and Pro Tennis Shop
- Sauna and spa facilities
- Free WIFI in the resort
Open for breakfast, week days 06:30 to 10:00 and weekends 07:00 to 10:00. Seats 100.
Located next to the pool, Le Central offers delectable cuisine crafted by Chef Franckie Quenette. Le Central is open for lunch noon to 14:00 and dinner 19:00 to 22:00. Seats 70.
Spa Cinq Mondes
Open every day from 10:00 to 19:00
- 8 multi-functional treatment cabins:
- 2 double treatment cabins, including one with a small hammam-sensorial shower
- 3 single treatment cabins
- 3 LPG-equipped treatment cabins
- 1 body scrub cabin adjacent to the hammam
- 1 cardio-fitness room
- 1 central relaxation area accommodating up to 8 guests
- 1 sensory space with two infrared saunas (up to six guests) and a sensorial shower
- 1 tea bar
- 1 terrace
104 SUPERIOR ROOMSSuperior Rooms are located on the ground, first and second floors, and are decorated in modern tones of plum, taupe and indigo. These spacious 24 square metre rooms include a small terrace or balcony, with the en suite bathroom featuring a shower.
49 Executive Rooms are even larger at 35 square metres, and boast delightful modern decor. Each has a small terrace or balcony, a hidden extra sofa bed, and an en suite bathroom with both a shower and bath. Some Executive Rooms can be made up into Family Rooms with the addition of an extra child’s bed.
- Glorious Location between Nice and Cannes
- Tennis & Lessons Included
- Bed and Breakfast
- 25th September 2018
- 4 Nights
- Executive Room
- Includes Return Transfers
- Other Dates and Durations available