21 day New Zealand Multisport Small Group Tour
This action-packed adventure begins in the cosmopolitan city of Auckland a food-lovers’ paradise, bustling with trendy cafes, ethnic eateries and award-winning restaurants.
- Cycle through Karangahake Gorge before journeying on to visit a Maori village in Rotorua to enjoy traditional ceremonies and a Hangi meal.
- Conquer the Tongariro Alpine Crossing on a morning trek and spend the afternoon hiking an active volcano.
- Kayak along the Retaruke River and jet boat down Whanganui river to the Bridge to Nowhere.
- Visit the Te Papa museum in Wellington before travelling by ferry to the South Island to check out the stunning Franz Josef glacier.
- Skydive in the adventure capital of the world Queenstown and drive through breathtaking Central Otago via Mt Cook, before ending this once in a lifetime trip in Christchurch.